Monday, December 9, 2013

Journal 42


I am coming into the home stretch. There are only 7 more days before I leave New York and go back home. It has been a great experience and it isn’t over yet, so I will stop this silly reminiscing and get back to what I was talking about last week.

Last week I talked about water. I talked about the water cycle, the cause of water flow degradation, and I talked about its effects. I even talked about what can be done about it. But how to get things done is what I want to talk about now.

Now that we know that there needs to be a change in our mindsets and that this change can create more sustainable practices and viewpoints on water consumption, and preservation. We have to ask ourselves how. I have asked myself this question and here are some of the things I have considered. -- As I have done many times before, I feel I should give a little bit of an addendum to my further remarks. I am not a scientist but I do lots of research on these subjects, and while I don’t go into great detail, for the sake of clarity and those who do not do the research that I do, I strive to make things as clear and simple as possible.

So for the rest of this week I will be focusing on various forms of how we can, and what is currently being done, to create a more sustainable development for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment